We are looking for a seasoned Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers (ideally 3 plus years working with major airlines / key accounts).
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives. You will liaise between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with key accounts and customer
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
If interested please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.