News & Events
Press releases and announcements.
Andrew Bonefas has over 30 years’ experience in Commercial Aviation. Over the course of his career has worked extensively in PMA development, Distribution, and MRO marketplace. Previously, acted as Director of Sales for the Wencor Group managing Key Account Group including Southwest, United, and other Major Airline accounts. Andrew Bonefas has also held management roles at AAR and Southwest Airlines during his career.
David Vail, President of Aero Accessories, commented on the impact that Mr. Bonefas will make to the continued growth of the company stating “Andrew has a well-established technical track record and provides us with a breadth of knowledge and experience. We are excited to have him on our team.”
Aero Accessories is based in Miramar, Florida & is focused on next generation Fuel, Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Electro Mechanical repairs. Aero Accessories supports the world’s largest Airlines & Suppliers with cost effective MRO services and comprehensive supply chain management support. Visit www.aeroaccessories.us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
We are looking for a professional Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives. You will liaise between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
If interested please forward your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Kyle joins Aero Accessories from GA Telesis Component Repair Group SE, where he most recently was the Country Manager in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Sales Manager MENA.
Kevin Meade, Vice President of MRO Sales at Aero Accessories, commented on the contribution Mr. Olson will make to the continued growth of the company stating, “Kyle’s relationships in the Middle East & Africa allow us to expand our reach within these markets.”
Aero Accessories is based in Miramar, Florida & is focused on next generation Fuel, Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Electro Mechanical repairs. Aero Accessories supports the world’s largest Airlines & Suppliers with cost effective MRO services and comprehensive supply chain management support. Please visit www.aeroaccessories.us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
MIRAMAR, Florida – March 11, 2016 – Aero Accessories is pleased to announce the recent acquisition of a pneumatic starter testing platform. With this new equipmemnt, Aero Accessories will be able to provide a number of new pneumatic repair capabilities for various kinds of pneumatic engine starters.
This particular model, created by Sal Aerospace Engineering, is able to manage units from 3.5 to 20 slugs, creating a versatile spectrum of capabilities.
“We’ve been a market leader in return to service solutions for engine LRUs for some time now, so this is an organic progression for us,” said David Vail, President, Aero Accessories. “The addition of starters is a complement to our existing pneumatic, fuel and hydraulic capabilities and will allow our customers to keep a larger portion of their engine LRU work under one roof.”
By managing customers’ line-replacement units in one central location, Aero Accessories can reduce system costs, increase the quality of repairs and ensure that the customer receives their repairs in a timely fashion.
Aero Accessories is based in Miramar, Florida and supports leading airlines and air transport operators worldwide with cost-effective MRO services, comprehensive spare parts provisioning and supply chain management support. Aero Accessories focuses on next generation fuel, hydraulic and electro-mechanical components in order to provide innovative and proactive solution with a quality result. For further information about Aero Accessories please visit www.aeroaccessories.us or call 954-266-1300.